Unwanted Rose - Wallpaper

by 11:36 PM 0 comments
People tend to throw away dead flower bouquets. But, I keep all of mine. There's something beautifully immortal about the flowers. They are like a moment frozen in time, a memory that will is relived every time I look at the flowers. I can still tell a story about a certain memory about each bouquet and the emotions I felt when they were given to me. Here's the story about these flowers.
It was my first birthday being at home after being away for a long time. It was a different vibe from my environment and surroundings when I was overseas. It was less party, less surprises, and less attention. At least, that's what it felt like throughout my day. However, later that evening when I opened the door to my home I was surprised to see this beautiful, vivid pink bouquet of flowers on the counter. I was wrong. This birthday meant more to me than any others I've spent with my friends because this time, I felt a different type of love-- a love from my family that I know will last with me forever.
What is your favorite birthday memory?



Please comment or hit like on facebook when you download. Thanks!

Download away and have fun. Don't forget to comment or send me a facebook message. If you need help, check out our How to Page.

While you're at it, enjoy the music that accompany the design below. If you want to suggest a song, send us a message here or connect with us on our social media channels.

Remember to share it with your friends. Follow us on twitter or facebook for regularly updates.


Phone Wallpaper Design

Original Wallpaper Version








Blue Version

More The Unwanted Rose Designs

  • See The Unwanted Rose

Color Inspirations



Resources





Copyrighted, 2012. MelMel Mobile, melmelmobile.blogspot.com

Melanie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment