Set the Bar - Wallpaper

by 8:18 PM 0 comments
Set the bar for yourself. Despite how much talent or creativity you have, there is that one person that is set out to challenge every bit of you. Although it can seem negative, I take it as a challenge that will help excel me. Time and time again, I've been challenged, second guessed, and under estimated because of my modesty. I'm modest with my work; however, I'm not modest with my personal goals. 


Please comment or hit like on facebook when you download. Thanks!

Download away and have fun. Don't forget to comment or send me a facebook message. If you need help, check out our How to Page.

While you're at it, enjoy the music that accompany the design below. If you want to suggest a song, send us a message here or connect with us on our social media channels.

Remember to share it with your friends. Follow us on twitter or facebook for regularly updates.


Phone Wallpaper Design

Original Wallpaper Version



Retro Teal




Gray





Color Inspirations


Resources





Copyrighted, 2012. MelMel Mobile, melmelmobile.blogspot.com

Melanie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment