The beauty of Wild Grass - Wallpaper

by 12:18 AM 0 comments
I've been busy and haven't had that extra time to do any wallpaper. My daytime job is driving me crazy.  I'm making the extra time to unwind and be myself.

When grass grows out of control, we sometimes want to groom and tame it. There comes a time when wild grass is beautiful. That's when you feel you are yourself and free of any leash.

Phone Wallpaper

Gray Version



Wanna know the color palette?


Music Video for Post (Suggest another video)
Enjoy the video.



Copyrighted, 2012. MelMel Mobile, melmelmobile.blogspot.com

Melanie

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment